I just got asked to tone out a Fire Department outside my jurisdiction. I don't know if it was because their page button doesn't get used a lot or if there was a glitch in the radio....but something got stuck and I said, "What the heck?".....and everyone one in radio land heard me.
This is not a totally uncommon thing to happen.... I have heard worse things come across the radio ... but everyone has to call you and harass you..... ah, have to give them something to laugh at every now and then...
I took Wednesday off to stay home with Suzanna.... I sent Gracie to the sitters so Suzie sould have some 'quiet' after her surgery ...With just Suzie at home I had time to play around with my iPod. I figured out how to load some songs and even purchased a few from iTunes.
It has been unseasonably warm so I took a walk in the evening after Chuck got home. As a last second thought walking to the door I grabbed my iPod.
I strutted around the neighborhood jamming to Kutless and listening to my new favorite song by Selah, "All my praise". The iPod is soooo much nicer than the old bulky walk-man or CD walk-man that would skip with every step you took. Plus, I had many more songs to choose from than what would be on 1 cassett or 1 CD. I'm lovin' technology.
January 05, 2007
What the heck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I've said stuff over the air and had officers send me all kinds of messages! oh my it's not fun :D
I've been into Jars of Clay these days, Good Monsters is excellent!
Post a Comment