OK, today is the 4Th sick day I have taken so far this year. I only get 5... but there is that blessed comp time ... Last week Suzie had a fever and last night Gracie started with one. Caleb and I both have colds, too.
So, I have declared war on all those little booger germs. Starting at 7am, I stripped all the beds, got laundry started. Vacuumed, dusted.... even Chuck's desk ... cleaned ceiling fans, wiped off door handles, sprayed mattresses and re-made beds. I swept and hand mopped floors and wiped toilets with Clorox wipes. All this and WeightWatchers says I only burnt 3 pts.... Whatever!! Oh yeah, I am making 4 lasagnas. One for Pastor's family, one for us, and two to freeze.
No more time to post, gotta bolt........
Who knows what movie 'gotta bolt' is from??
January 23, 2007
You Better Run Little Germs...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Is the movie "Highway" with Selma Blair?
Nope, guess again. Think late 1980's.
I dunno what movie it's from, but a stab in the dark - Back to the Future? no, that's mid 80's...
Anyway, the only thing that's saving my butt right now at work is the fact that where I work, the city is VERY generous with sick time. We get 10 hours per month that we keep and keep adding to for as long as we work there, and can be cashed out when we leave. I've got about 3 weeks worth of sick time available, not including vacation or comp. So, YAY! Because I think I'll be out the rest of the week (tonight and tomorrow.) I think I may have bronchitis, if not, I've got the flu, and man, I just want someone to shoot me. Or something.
Totally sympathize with you; we have colds here too. Hope you're feeling better soon!
I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend if it makes you feel alright
I'll get you anything my friend if it makes you feel alright
'cause i don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love
I'll give you all i got to give if you say you love me too
I may not have a lot to give but what i got i'll give to you
I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love
Can't buy me love, everybody tells me so
Can't buy me love, no no no, no
the actor then was a goofy nerd. he is now nicknamed Dr McDreamy
You're super MOM!
Give yourself an extra point on Activity!
Rachel
Post a Comment