Well I had been contemplating a couple different things to post this morning on my way to work. One post in mind was of a more serious nature but it's hard to post those during the week. Maybe this weekend will be quiet enough at work that I can construct it.
While checking in on other blogs this morning, Janean tagged me for a meme:
Five Reasons I Blog:
1) I started blogging because my sister and sister-in-law started. Since we all live in different places, blogging is a fun way to keep up on each others worlds.
2) I enjoy writing and used to write alot in school. I have missed it since becoming a mother. It's my way of journaling my thoughts and the things my kids do.
3) My job is either a hub of adrenaline pumping activity or 'bang-my-head-on-the-desk' boring. Blogging provides something to do besides play solitaire or jigsaws on shockwave.
4) Different kinds of personalities are always interesting. There are an abundance of personalities out there in bloggy world and I love reading their posts.
5) Becoming a mother is somewhat of an identity crisis. Starting this blog has helped me find a part of me that has been missing. (this is somewhat the same as #2).
Well, I believe this is my 99 post. I have been constucting my 100 post.... that takes a lot of thought ... So come back tomorrow and read 100 reasons why I am who I am
February 27, 2007
Five Reasons I Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I'm so glad you blog. One to keep up with you and two because you are a good writer and you communicate well with words.
Love you! Rachel
I agree; you are a good writer. . .your entries very entertaining.
LOL about the "'bang-my-head-on-the-desk' boring". I sometimes used to count the holes in the ceiling tiles to pass the time. :)
I could relate with your reasons, that's for sure. Thanks for being such a great sport about the "tag"! :D I enjoy coming to visit and reading about what you're up to.
Post a Comment