Caleb had a friend come home from school to spend the night. Then Josh invited Chuck's nephew to spend the night. Then my niece called cuz she was bored so I told her she could come over if she wanted....... So here's the score, one baby, one- 2 yr old, three- 11 yr olds, and two- 13 yr olds.
I'll be back to post....if I survive
February 23, 2007
I've Lost My Mind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
If I flip on the National news and hear of a lady hiding on the roof in your state, I'll know it's you. LOL.
Hang in there. . .sounds like it'll make a great post for you though.
Take an aspirin and call me in the morning. . . . :o)
I pray all went well and I know the kids had a great time. Making wonderful memories.
Love Mom
Woman, I hope you have earplugs!!! :)
Oooh. Brave woman. :-)
Have fun.
Chuck's nephew and your neice? Aren't they the same? His niece and your nephew?
Sounds like fun!
Rachel
Post a Comment