I need to buy more video cameras and have one in every room. I wish, oh I wish, I could have got this on tape.
I had just taken a load of clothes out of the dryer... my new HE dryer. Yea! ... Gracie and Suzie were still in the laundry room. I hear Gracie talking and it doesn't sound good. I walk to the door and this is what I see.....
Gracie has the dryer door open. Suzie's hands are on the rim of the open dryer, arms stretched out, elbows locked. Gracie is standing behind Suzie grasping her around the hip area. Little Suzie's legs are dangling as Gracie is trying to lift her butt higher than her arms. Gracie grunts, "Comon Sussie, in ya go!"
I screamed and grabbed Suzie. Since I had just taken clothes out I was afraid the dryer would be hot and burn Suzie. After I rescued her I busted out laughing.... and then thought, "Man, I should have ran for my camera."
March 10, 2007
Heave Ho!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
That is hilarious! Wish I couold have seen it! :o)
Thank God you got there when you did...and she's not tall enough to turn it on!
There are SO many times I wish I'd have had a video cam. Which reminds me...I have to go write now! :D
Did Gracie get in trouble!?
Rachel
Funny, good word picture -but scary too.
Grandma
Man, that is funny...but what if you had gotten there a minute or two later. EEEEEKKK - one hot kiddo - seriously, that is really cute though.
I am so behind in reading your blog! Forgive me :)
Post a Comment