You can tell the world
you never was my girl,
you can burn my clothes
up when I am gone.
You can tell your friends
just what a fool I've been,
and laugh and joke
about me on the phone
But don't tell my heart,
my achy breaky heart,
I just don't think he'll understand.
But if you tell my heart,
my achy breaky........
Ok, I better quit singing before the Chief comes in here and wonders what the heck I am screeching about. Besides, there just isn't enough room in here to line dance....
The other morning I was listening to Klove on my way to work. This song came on the radio called "I know you now" by none other than Mr Achy Breaky, Billy Ray Cyrus. I heard it again this morning. My first thought when I heard this was, "Are you serious?? Mullet Man gone Christian?"
Billy Ray has done much more with his life than just settling for a One-Hit-Wonder. If any of you have kids that watch ' Hanna Montana ', that is Billy's real life daughter and Billy plays her father on the show. He directs and writes too.
Anyway, I just thought that was..... Ooh, I just had a thought. Now that I have my iPod, I can download the song. Would I be a total dork if I downloaded Achy Breaky too?? I just can't get that song out of my head now
............. don't tell my heart, My achy breaky heart........
March 13, 2007
Mr Achy Breaky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Sounds like you had another boring day!!! Billy Ray Cyrus played a doctor on the show "Doc" and I understand he grew up in Quincy FL. Would love to hear the new song (and hear Achy Breaky Heart again) I'll have to call you so you can sing it to me :o)
Love ya, Mom
I'd forgotten about that song. Darn, now it's playing over and over in my head . LOL
Billy Ray was born and raised in Flatwoods, Kentucky. I listen to Achy Breaky everyday. His entire Christian album called The Other Side is really good. His version of Amazing Grace is awesome.
Post a Comment