I took a personality test on line that I got from Butterfly Kisses. I took this test years ago when I was 19 or 20. I was curious to see if the results would be different some 15 odd years later. Although I am more self aware and I am more confident in my responses, the results proved to be the same......Choleric Melancholy
Strengths of a Choleric
The Choleric's Emotions: Born leader (eh, maybe), Dynamic and active, Compulsive need for change, Must correct wrongs, Strong-willed and decisive, Unemotional, Not easily discouraged, independent and self sufficient, Exudes confidence, Can run anything (I would have to say yes and no in some respect to these)
The Choleric As A Parent: Exerts sound leadership, Establishes Goals, Motivates family to action, Knows the right answer, Organizes household (I do like to be organized but does any parent know the right answer?)
The Choleric At Work: Goal oriented, Sees the whole picture, Organizes well, Seeks practical solutions, Moves quickly to action, Delegates work, Insists on production, Makes the goal, stimulates activity, Thrives on opposition (I would have to say yes here)
The Choleric As a Friend: Has little need for friends (well everyone needs friends), Will work for group activity, Will lead and organize, Is usually right (whoohoo! Can I use this in any disagreements I may come across?), Excels in emergencies (must be why I love dispatching. I'm not a morbid person but if tragedy has to happen, why can't it happen on my shift?)
Now I am not sure how to read the Melancholy part. I am assuming the weakness part is Melancholy but it just seemed to far off from who I am. I can see some of the Choleric weaknesses in me and some Melancholy strengths' but not any of the Melancholy weakness.
Anyway, it was fun taking the test. Test yourself!
Strengths of a Sanguine
Weakness of a Sanguine
Strengths of a Melancholy
Weakness of a Melancholy
Strengths of a Choleric
Weakness of a Choleric
Strengths of a Phlegmatic
Weakness of a Phlegmatic
-->
May 02, 2007
Personality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey Bek, this doesn't surprise me - I definitely can see these qualities in you. When you were in kindergarten or 1st grade we were going to move and you shared your ideas as to how we should pack and you had it right.
Couldn't get sites to open up - got error message.
Love ya Mom
Post a Comment