July 17, 2007

I Got An Award!!

Wow, I got an award.... My first ever. With in one week my sister and Heather awarded me this Rockin' Girl Blogger... Thanks to both of you. Still feeling new to this blogger thing, I didn't realize I needed to pass it on, So I am a little late.
Now I just have to pick 5.... hmmmm, not so easy.... and these are in no particular order.

My first has to go back to Heather at Fat Bottom Girl. She always has some good food ideas. Yummy!!

Dana is always a good read. A single mom with a great since of humor and great pictures. Too bad we don't live closer or we'd be hittin the gym together.

Deb is great too. There is always some funny story about her and the kids. The whole 'Rabbit turd' thing cracked me up... was it rabbit turd or the goat. I can't remember but I do know that I busted out laughing and my boss had to come out to see what was so funny.

I just started reading Catching Light. I read a post about her daughter having a friend over and giggling at midnight. ..... Oh what am I in for with my two girls???

Over at Rebecca's, she's got good stories from the life of a dispatcher. ... which I can usually relate to.

...What? That's 5? But I can go on and on. I have really enjoyed my blogging experience. It is so neat to read the daily lives of other people and get to know them. To share in the laughter, the tears and just the mundane day-to-day life.

Happy reading and happy writing!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Sniff, sniff [wipes tears from eyes] I'd like to thank the academy, and, sniff sniff.... I am just teasing. Honestly, this is awesome, thank you!!!!!!!