August 25, 2007

Cousin IT's Offspring

I am trying to keep from cutting her bangs but this growing out process is rather slow. Her hair was pulled into a cute pony tail but after wallowing on the couch, this is the result.
I tried to pull her hair back but every time I got close to her, she would runnoft.
Oh, and this was Suze a few minutes earlier. Little Booger climbs on every thing.

She was so funny right before I took this picture. I was laying on the couch playing with her and Gracie. Suze kept climbing on the couch by my feet. She would grab my leg and try to bite my toes and ankles. I pulled my feet away, tucking them into the couch. Grabbing Suzie I sit her on the other end of the couch. She climbed down and back to where my feet were tucked in. Pulling herself up she grabbed my foot and tried to bite my ankle. We did this a few times and then I began to laugh realizing that she is, in fact, an "Ankle Biter"

3 comments:

Sharon Hayes said...

. . . .and a VERY cute ankle bitter at that. Love that little Suze.

Grandma er, Mamaw :o)

Rachel Hauck said...

She's too cute and looks so "big girl" already!

Love, R

Heather said...

She's a daredevil! I love the 'do! :o)