September 20, 2007

Well DuUh

Having a house with 4 kids, my floors need to be swept often. The other day I got out the broom to sweep but couldn't find the dust pan.... it's usually attached to the broom... Gracie likes to play with the broom so I asked her if she took it. No, she didn't know where it was. I could ask the boys if they have used it... long pause for laughter..... Ok, wiping the tears from my face...
The next thing for me to do was call Chuck. He admitted to 'borrowing' my dust pan. It was in his work trailer, which was at his current work site... *sigh* ...No what am I going to do? The floor is a mess and it's driving me crazy. Chuck suggest I use my dust buster. I protest stating that it would take me forever to hoover that thing up and down the floor. Chuck laughs at my tunnel vision, "Sweep it into a pile and use the dust buster to pick up the pile!"
"Ooohhhhh!... light bulb going on... Well, that makes sense"

9 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

sooo cute, just a small brain f--t.
Wait till you get older it will happen more often!!!!!

Raquel said...

What? You don't like getting yesterdays dinner stuck to your feet? Or stepping on little army painful men? I LOVE that!

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Hilarious!! I probably would have thought the same thing....as sometimes I'm slow in like that. ha!

I couldn't LIVE without my vacuum.

Nicki said...

Leave it to men to think outside the box. Kinda like using a screwdriver as a hammer, or a hammer as a saw. I've actually witnessed this. Scary!

I'm Tara. said...

That is so funny -- so something I would do!

Jenifer said...

Heh. Isn't it funny when common sense slaps us in the face?

My dust buster is junk and only has suction for about 3 seconds, so I am not sure that would have worked for me!!!

Mari said...

Too funny - at least you are willing to share and give us all a laugh!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bek, tell Chuck to keep the dust pan, the hand vac probably gets it up easier and trying to sweep it into the dust pan. :o) Too funny
Love Mom