April 30, 2008

Th!rd Day

I had a post in mind to write this morning but fell victim to a dizzy spell earlier.... of course when I told the Chief about it, I went ahead and made a "dizzy" remark regarding myself- he just smiled and left the room...

Anyway, tomorrow evening I am going to a Third Day concert.... Whoo Hooo, Third Day!!.. oh, and Caleb is NOT happy that he can't go... I searched on y0utube for a video to embed. Most of the Third Day videos on there are from the "Passi0n". I really wasn't into seeing all the violence this morning.... still being nauseous from my dizzy spell... I found a few I liked but the embed code had been removed.

I wanted to post something from Conspiracy n0 5 -but no luck. I was surprised that there wasn't more to choose from

4 comments:

Wentworth Family Blog said...

Sounds like fun! Hope you feel better soon.

Mari said...

Have fun - I know it'll be great. Get rid of those dizzy spells!

Julie said...

Oh, have fun! I really like Third Day.

So, why isn't Caleb going? School night?

Unknown said...

Oh how fun!! I hope you enjoyed yourself...I LOVE their music! This is right up my alley - I'm so "jealous!" LOL