June 27, 2008

Gracie and Caleb

The other morning I heard Gracie get up. It was close to 8 so I figured she would want me to get out of bed too. I got up and headed out to the kitchen. I saw Gracie sneak into Josh and Caleb's room.... certain she was going to wake them up.... I quickly tip-toed down the hall to stop her. When I reached the boy's bedroom, this is what I found.

Gracie was still awake and smiled at me. I winked and left the room... quickly tip-toeing to get the camera... Camera in hand, I found Gracie now fast asleep

9 comments:

Mari said...

That is so sweet! I'm glad you got a picture.

Rachel Hauck said...

These days will pass so quickly! So sweet.

Rachel

Unknown said...

That is precious! Great to have that camera handy!

Shelly said...

How great is that?! Glad you were able to get a pic of that. When they grow up and bug each other, just show them that pic. LOL

AlaneM said...

Awww, they are so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I can't wait til we give Liv a little sister or brother

Sharon Hayes said...

Well, gotta agree with everyone else
what a sweet picture - and this time will pass too quickly.

Loe Mamaw

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Yep, that is adorable! I love kids when they are sleeping...though my son now hates it when I take a pic of him sleeping.

Megan Cobb said...

If that isn't the sweetest thing, I don't know what is. And there's just another something to look forward to for my two! :) Yay!