LOL! That's cute! Great picture!!! my mouth is watering....i ♥ that candy!
Oh man got to love those sour skittles LOL.. too cuteHappy WW
Our teenager still loves those sour treats.
Oh goodness, I just love those sour faces!
Too sour for me! Cute pics!
Those are great faces! I don't want a Skittle now!
Oh my gosh - what a GREAT shot!! Man, I agree, those things are SOUR!! =)
Skittles TOO SOUR FOR ME - but LOVE these pics.
HA! His face is priceless.
I LOVE skittles! Too cute!
My tongue is watering and I'm getting that same look on my face just thinking about eating sour Skittles....ick!
How funny!
Perfect! Uck, I hate sour!
Funny!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
LOL! That's cute! Great picture!!! my mouth is watering....i ♥ that candy!
Oh man got to love those sour skittles LOL.. too cute
Happy WW
Our teenager still loves those sour treats.
Oh goodness, I just love those sour faces!
Too sour for me! Cute pics!
Those are great faces! I don't want a Skittle now!
Oh my gosh - what a GREAT shot!! Man, I agree, those things are SOUR!! =)
Skittles TOO SOUR FOR ME - but LOVE these pics.
HA! His face is priceless.
I LOVE skittles! Too cute!
My tongue is watering and I'm getting that same look on my face just thinking about eating sour Skittles....ick!
How funny!
Perfect! Uck, I hate sour!
Funny!
Post a Comment