April 30, 2009

GAC Headlines

Ok. Ya know I have to brag a little about my Sister. Her latest book comes out in July... or it might be August- I've asked her a couple times and keep forgetting...

Her new book is "The Sweet By and By" written with country artist Sara Evans... Of course Sara is the Big name so her name is the biggest... But Rachel put in all the sweat and tears! And of course I have to put a link to my Sister's name in GAC headlines.



This summer I'll host a contest to give a way a copy or two. But until then, you can read Rachel's other great books.

Can't you tell I'm so proud to be her little sister... Now where are my Sara Evans concert tickets Dear Sister? Hummm??...

7 comments:

Growin' With It said...

so, hmm, when is your book coming out? you are a great writer too ya know!

thanks for the info, i'm always game for a great book!

Sissy said...

I won her Sweet Caroline book last year and loved it. I have now passed it on to several people at work and we all want to know if she is going to write more about Caroline. Is she?

Nicole said...

Hmmm, I'm always looking for a good book!

Mari said...

I've read several of Rachels books and enjoyed every one. Good for her for this opportunity!

Julie said...

I'm hosting a giveaway (courtesy of Rachel) at my blog....winner recieves signed copy of Love Starts with Elle. Can't wait for her new book!

www.chocolateandmotherhood.blogspot.com

Sharon Hayes said...

Bek - I agree w/"Growin with it" Can't wait to read Sweet By and By, wish it would be out before August!! Of course I've read all of Rachel's books. . . :o)

Anonymous said...

I have GOT to go out and get her books! I keep hearing everyone raving about them-I've gotta check and see if they are on Amazon! And-ditto on the Sara Evans tix! LOL