I had to work Sunday so I didn't get to Church. That afternoon we out to the Farm for a family dinner. Later, the older kids set out the eggs for Gracie and Suzie.
It was chilly, but at least it wasn't snowing like last year. Check out Suzie's John Deere cap... she's such a booger...
After the egg hunt, the older kids wanted to play ball tag... by older kids, I mean to include Chuck and his brother, Adam... The rest of us gathered around the pond and helped the Gracie and Suzie fish.
From the top of the pond I saw a gathering of 4 wheelers. I took my camera and slid carefully down the dirt path. Josh, Brandon, Julia and Chuck looked on while Adam helped Caleb pull the 4 wheeler out of the creek.
Apparently he rolled it over. I didn't get the whole story, but he was proud to be covered in mud. And his big grin affirmed that he was ok.
I think this is just the cutest picture of Suzie. She grabbed the can of worms and carried it over so she could have a place to sit. She caught about 4 or 5 fish that afternoon.
See the 4 wheelers in the background? Well, they kept riding up on the bank where we standing. Mamaw and I had to yell at them a few times to get them off the bank. They way they zipped around chasing each other, I could just see one of the girls getting run over.
So that is how we spent Easter Sunday. Then the rest of the week I tried to come up with different ways to fix left over Ham





6 comments:
Sounds like a fun Easter!
Glad Caleb is okay and that pic of Suze is the CUTEST!!!
What a fun afternoon! I'm glad Caleb is alright and the picture of Suzie is so cute - you could enter it in a contest!
What a blessed way to spend Easter. You were with family and spending time in fellowship with one another! I believe that is how God intended it to be!
Love all the pics too! Made me wish we could go visit a farm!
Love and Hugs ~ Kat
Sooz is such a hoot!
Love all the pics.
Love you,
R
Glad you all had such fun even if it was cold. Especially glad Caleb didn't get hurt all the pics are good, love Gracie w/her Easter basket but really love that one of Sooz sitting on the worm bucket - TOO FUNNY!!
that is cool see my blogs!
Post a Comment