Watching Food Network the other day- The host was making a sauce with various ingredients. As he added this and that, he used phrases such as this, "Very flavorful" or "This adds tons of flavor"
I begin think about how other Cooks on the network use similar phrases.
Now, my question is- Would they have their own show if they made things 'Un-Flavorful'? Isn't that the whole point of watching them? So we can make our food 'Flavorful'.
... and just to let you know what kind of day I am going to have- I had to google the word "sentence fraze" because I couldn't think of how to spell "phrase". And I had to google it three different ways because it kept giving me "fraze" in a sentence.... Talk about a brain skip!
And an update on our house closings: The loan agent for the couple buying our house dropped the ball a few times, but today is the day. Finally, finally we close on our current house. Then, Wednesday we close on the house we are buying.
We already moved over some boxes and Mrs Seller gave me permission to start taking down some wallpaper. I got started over the weekend but the boys are going to finish it up for me today... I hope I don't regret that decision...
So prayers for the two closings this week. And prayers I have some wall left after the boys are done.
July 06, 2009
Flavorful Flavor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I'm praying for those closings! And taking off wallpaper - what a nasty job!
Praying for things to go smoothly for you on both ends and I found wall paper removal was easy when we sprayed the walls down with warm water in a spray bottle and waited about 5 minutes.
It just peeled off! You may regret the work in getting it off, but you won't regret it after you get it all done.
Love and Hugs ~ Kat
I pray all goes well today - closings & WALLPAPER REMOVAL!! :o)
I google words all the time so that I spell them correctly.
Home Depot/Lowe's carry a thick blue wall paper remover that is in a spray bottle, you peel off the paper and then spray this stuff on the glued paper backing, leave it set for a few minutes and it almost falls off the wall.
Post a Comment