Downstairs in my new 'gym' area, chugging along on my treadmill... the first I've been on it in months...
Suzie pops her head around the corner, "Mamma, I have a Diet Pepsi for you" ...we have a frig downstairs that we keep pop and juice cans in. Suzie doesn't usually like to get me a pop cuz the cans are too cold for her hands- she says the cold 'burns' her fingers...
Huff Puff, "Ok. Suzie. Thanks. But I dont want now." huff huff "Put it back in the frig"
"But why Mamma? I got it for you"
Puff puff "I. Know. Sweetie. But I'm on the treadmill. I'll drink it later. K?" Huff Puff Huff "save it for me in the frig"
"Ok, Mamma. I weel put it upstairs" Suzie turned to leave.
puff huff "K. Thanks." Huff puff "But put it in the frig so it will be cold"
"Ok. Mamma. I'll put it in the frigerater. Upstairs. You cood dwrink it later" Suzie turned and disappeared back around the door way.
She popped her head in again, "Oh, and I got a pepsi for myself, too." then she was gone again... now I know why she was getting me a pop... lol. Little booger
I was too out of breath to argue with her so I yelled, "Dont drink ALL of it" hff hff puff
Suzie yelled from the top of the stairs, "I wont, Mamma"
August 30, 2009
I Have A Diet Pepsi For You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
that is adorably funny! ☺ way to make my monday start of with smiles.
I'm back from vacation and doing such catching up. I see Suzie hasn't changed while I was gone. She's so funny! :)
Rebekah,
This is too cute and much like my kids as well that will not only do me a 'favor' but get one for themselves as well.
Love and Hugs ~ Kat
Too smart & funny LOL. She is so cute & sweet. Love her bunches.
When we give Asa something to drink he'll ask "can I rink all of it?"
Post a Comment