It's a good thing that I know the majority of the cops in this county because.....I...Cant drive.....55
Sunday Caleb and I were driving home from his game and the guy in front of me was POKING along at 55. I peaked around him a couple of times but I noticed a car in front of him. The radio was playing good songs, Caleb, Gracie and I were singing so I decided to just cruise along.
Sammy Haggar came on the radio, singing my anthem. Caleb laughed at me singing and asked why I wasn't passing the truck in front of us. When we got into town I noticed the car in front of the truck in front of us was a Sheriff Deputy.
It's a good thing I didn't pull out and try to pass both these cars. I knew this particular Deputy pretty well and I doubt he would have given me a ticket but I wouldn't have liked putting him in the position to pull me over.
I do get fingers waved at me every now and then when I pass a cop on my way home from work... I do feel a little guilty... but then I get over it
February 06, 2007
Perks of the Job
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Thanks for stopping by today, Speed Racer, I mean Rebekah. (wink). I am a speed-limit driver, but I can crank it up a little when the kiddos aren't with me.
In reference to the comment you left me, my 8 year old loves the Mommy Money thing. Its nice for the 4 year old to see his big brother doing things just to earn Mommy Money. Heck, even Daddy RINSED THE DISHES without being asked the other day. :o)
Funny.
Rachel
YAH! Got myself a new car last July...little red hot rod after having a big ol' suburban. Got two tickets in one week. Like I can afford that! AHH! but I learned to slow down (a little). Either that, or I just learned where the officers sit in ambush.
;P
Post a Comment