February 12, 2007

Snow and Ice

It's gonna snow. We're gonna get ice. It's gonna snow. We're gonna get ice. It's gonna snow. We're gonna get ice. It's gonna sn.........
Ok, you get the just of it. Depending on what time it is and channel you're watching none of the forecasters know what tomorrow is gonna do. But pah leeze, let it be snow! I dont want nunna that ice!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get your snow, as long as you keep it there in your neck of the woods. hehe. These bones have gotten used to 60 degree temp. winters.

as

HotRodHanna said...

As much as I dread snow, ice sounds worse!

Anonymous said...

I don't know about you, but we got it all. Drive carefully if you're out today.
When does Spring start?

Rebekah said...

Spring is worse I think, the ground is nothing but "mud" until mid July