Well we are back from our trip. We had a blast. I don't have any pictures of us fishing yet so I will have to post them later..... we only took a few pictures anyway. Chuck caught about 14 fish, Rick, our guide, caught 10 or so and I only caught 5.... out of all them fish we only caught one keeper ....But hey, 8 hours in a boat, on the water, and no kids.....I had a good time. I did drop my pole in the water...or I should say Rick's pole. I went to cast, the line back lashed and flip..... plop right in the water. I expected it to sink right away but it hung out on the surface. I remember thinking "Hey, I could reach down there and get that" but by the time that thought popped in my head, the pole was gone... Sorry Rick +Caleb+kickin+ball.jpg)
The kids did have a good time with Mom and Grandma. Here is Caleb playing kick ball+Josh.jpg)
This is Josh at the park on Sunday playing tag
Saturday when we got to moms we cooked out. Chuck is tossing Gracie
Here is Suzie eating rocks.... Yummy
Grandma F and Asa....or as we call him Asa Asa Roo
This is the park we played tag at. Chuck is leaning over throwing the ball at Caleb
Here is me and Suzie sitting with Grandma F.... hummmm, I loaded more pictures but now they aren't here. Oh well.....





3 comments:
We sure enjoyed having them here - great memory making.
Love Mom
More pictures!
Rachel
Cool, a face with the name! Great pics.
Post a Comment