April 19, 2007

Gone Fishin'

I am so excited. We are going to Tennessee tomorrow morning. The kids are going to spend the night with Grandma and Great Grandma. Chuck and I going on down to just south of Nashville for our fishing trip. I bought him this fishing trip for Christmas after I got the idea from SunShineDaily. On her fishing trip she had on a wool cap and scarf.... our trip is supposed to be sunny and 75. I can't wait!
Saturday afternoon we will drive back to mom's and hang out with Pete, Julie and Asa. Yea!!

4 comments:

Rachel Hauck said...

Waaaa!

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

AGGGGG - can I go too?? Of course I know personally how much fun ya'll will have. Please write and let me know how it is....I can't wait to see pictures and all. Yep, it was FREEZING when we went....so I hope you will have much nicer weather. I was just talking to my dad yesterday about how we need to book another trip...this time in the summer....you guys will have a BLAST!!! I'm jealous.
Dana

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

I'm back...can't wait to hear how your trip went!!!

Janean said...

Woohoo! I'm glad you had a good time. My dad goes out fishing in the ocean (through the big scary surf) I did it alot when I was a kid and it was fun then. Now it scares the crap outta me. I took MG last year and he LOVED it.
Guess I'll have to go again soon. :D You gave me the fishin' bug.
Too sad you lost his pole! Rats!