Gracie has been potty trained for over a year, but lately she has to 'go' every hour, and it's just a trickle. A few weeks ago she was with Chuck's mom. She told her Mamaw, "I need-a go pee!" Edith was fixing dinner and told her, "just a minute, let me wash my hands" To which Gracie impatiently replied, "Mamaw! (then she squats down and says with a smile) I pee on yo flow (thats pee on your floor)
Edith scowled her brow but couldn't help but laugh, "Gracie, don't pee on the floor"
Since then, if you don't take Gracie to the bathroom the first time she request, she will squat down and say, "I pee on yo flow"
The other night we just got home from a trip to Sams... I will have to post my opinion of Sams in later, after some comparison... I took Suze inside while Gracie stayed outside to help her Daddy. I was standing in the kitchen and heard Gracie knocking on the back door, "Mommy! I Gota Pee!" I tap on the window so she will notice me and I tell her I'll be right there. In her impatient, but joking, way she retorts as she dances around on the back porch, "I Pee all ovor da Place!"
June 29, 2007
When Ya Gotta Go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
This kid is too funny!
Hey, did you see Diva NashVegas at Sam's. It's supposed to be in Sam's.
Love, R
Gracie is a crack up! How funny!
Matthew was big for going often. I started telling him to make sure he got it all out while he was going and that helped him to hold off for a little longer.
Oh, man that is funny. Liam (22 months) is OBSESSED with "Potty" but as of yet, I can't get him to go on the chair. He loves to go in with us, and he cries outside the bathroom door if we don't take him. He doesn't hide when he poops like some toddlers do, instead he points to his diaper and triumphantly shouts, "Poo Poo!!!" before, during and after. Oh, and he has just started, shoving his hand down the back to feel it...EW!!!!
Post a Comment