August 11, 2007

Corn. Its Whats For Dinner

The boys went golfing with their dad, Chuck responded to an accident with injuries so that left the girls and I at home for dinner. Suzie and I finished our plates but Gracie was still eating. I was standing in the kitchen washing dishes and turned around to see this...
Gracie got down to use the bathroom and Suzie crawled up on her chair. She snatched up Gracie's corn on the cob and went to munchin' down... don't forget that she lost one of her front teeth so she left little track marks on the cob...
There wasn't much corn left so I tried to take it from her. She turned her head and growled... like a dog with a bone... "Na-owah" she cried.... by the way, that word is "no"...
The cob was bare so then she picked up Gracie's fork and started to eat her Sloppy Joe
It was mighty tasty... by the looks of the picture I'd say it was finger lickin' good!
hmmm, mmmm, Good!

5 comments:

Rachel Hauck said...

So cute! She's a Hayes. Loves to eat. ;)

Love you, Rachel

Sharon Hayes said...

This is sooo cute, Gracie will probably think twice about leaving her plate when Suze is around. :o)

Love you all Mom

Heather said...

I love to see little kids eating those big ears of corn. Matthew ate 4.5 ears of corn for supper one night last week! I'm glad he is still young enough to have an iron stomach! LOL!
Suze is adorable!!

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Corn on the cob is absolutely the best! Thought I sometimes like to cut it off so I don't get it all in my teeth. Cute pics by the way!!!yum!

Susanne said...

PRECIOUS!!!
Just wanted to let you know...
It's PARTY TIME over at my blog. Stop on by and check it out!!