Yay! Today we are going to cut out Christmas cookies, get our tree (A REAL one) and deocrate the house. I will post some pictures of Cookie Icing later.
December 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Today we are going to cut out Christmas cookies, get our tree (A REAL one) and deocrate the house. I will post some pictures of Cookie Icing later.
illustrations from istock.com
5 comments:
Have fun - I'll be waiting for the pics!
Oh, sounds great! We got our tree today but we have a lot of housecleaning to do before it can go up. LOL
Almost done w/school and then I can bake too! yay!
PS-Will we see you all at Christmas?
have fun!
Have fun! My mom and I are baking Christmas cookies today too.
Can't wait to see pictures. Are you gonna save them for BooMama's tour?
Oh, and you would NOT BELIEVE the number of cookies Nicki and her Mom made. I went over for a little while and it was like being at a bakery, no kidding!
Wait a minute..you're married to a firefighter and you're allowed to have a real tree? Oh, I am so getting screwed!! Real trees are strictly off limits in my house, much to my dismay. Can't wait to see your pics!
Post a Comment