As I am sure for all of us, the next few weeks will be busy. I wasn't going to post today but I thought I'd better cuz I don't know when there will be time this week.
Since we didn't get to buy the property I spent yesterday shopping on Amazon. I finished up the boys and got Chuck's done too.... shhh, I can't say what I got him because he sometimes checks my blog...... When it comes to most of the boys gifts.... video games.... I find it much easier to buy on line.
We got the boys present out (I bought it a few months ago on lay away) Friday night and played with it.... They were at their dad's... A fireman on Chuck's department came over and Wheeeee bowled. It was a blast. I took a break to put Suze to bed while Chuck and Adam played baseball, tennis and boxed. By the time I got back to the living room they were red faced and sweaty.
When Chuck first suggested we get out the game and play it, I wasn't too sure about it. I pictured Gracie telling the boys how she bowled on TV. They would know exactly what she was talking about. Before I could open my mouth to tell Chuck "No" an idea hit me. If Gracie says anything, we will just tell the boys that Adam brought his game over for us to play... Yeah, that's it!!...
Last night, Chuck made the comment about his arms being sore.
I laughed "How come?", knowing full well why they were sore.
That wheeee takes a lot out of ya.
Today I brought my sewing stuff to work to make the girls a Christmas present.... Sundays here at work give new meaning to the word "BORED!". It's like a ghost town... plus its raining...
So I better get busy. I will post a picture when I get it done.... depending on how it turns out.
December 09, 2007
Wheeee Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
So, should Tony and I get one?
Rachel
I have heard nothing but good about that game. They will love it!
I'm stuck in the dark ages with a Playstation and "Dance Dance Revolution". That system looks like a blast. Have fun! ;)
I think I'll be packing sewing with me everywhere...my sister sent me a text asking me to make her daughter a quilt. FOR CHRISTMAs. NOW.
Can I say NO?
Post a Comment