Angie, over at DisFUNctionalycity tagged me for this. I did something similar to this a while back when my sister tagged me.... but, like I said, it's been a while. So I thought it would be fun to do again.
The rules are as follows: Simply link to the person who tagged you. SHARE SEVEN WEIRD things about yourself. Tag SEVEN bloggers to do the same AND include a link to their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged and finally post the rules on your blog.
7) I talk in Police Code all the time. Even to regular citizens while I am not at work. The phrase I use the most is "10-9?" which means "repeat your traffic"... no, not 'driving' traffic, 'radio' traffic... Example: If someone were to say something that would normally require the words "What did you just say?" I will reply with "10-9?"
6) When my kids play with blocks or legos, I will scour the house looking for ALL the blocks when it's time to clean up..... I used to actually count them to make sure they were all there, but I have gotten over that...
5) During work.... When I take a stupid call or hear some dumb radio traffic, I often wave my hands and yell at the phone/radio.... after I disconnect the call, of course. One of these days it's going to bite me in the butt. I try not to do, but I just can't help it. I yell at the police scanner when I am at home, too. The kids think I am crazy.
4) When I am driving by myself, I often carry on imaginary conversations. Even weirder, I whisper..... why do I whisper in the car when no one else is there to hear me, but yell at the radio at work and home???
3) I will stand in the kitchen all evening, lean on the counter and watch Tv from there. Why? You ask. click here
2) With in a few seconds of seeing a clip of a movie on Tv, I can usually tell you the name (or close to it) and the lead actors. This used to drive Chuck crazy. Now its a game. He will flip to a channel, pause, then turn it... and ask me what the show was. I am usually right. What drives him crazy is that it may not even be a show that I watch or a movie I have seen.
1) Chuck and I text each other all day long with what could be taken care of in one short phone call.
Now, lets here from some other weirdos out there.... Joanne, Sniz, Rachel, Connie, Mari, Jennifer, Dana
I know there have been several memes going around, so if you are burnt out don't feel obligated
January 05, 2008
7 Weird Things? About Me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
You are wierd! :) And then you have the nerve to call me wierd. This was fun. I'll probably do this next week. If I ask my kids they'll be able to tell me lots of wierd things about myself!
I got it. I'll let you know when it's up! Great list, BTW. I checked out your butt-wiring post. Hilarious! You are so funny!
Enjoyed this post, it gave me my laugh to start the day. I talk to other drivers when I'm driving and talk back to the radio - talk show host and callers are two weird things that come to mind immediately. I know I must have many more. . . you could probably name several :o)
Love ya Mom
Those are some pretty good wierd things. I tend to yell at the phone or TV when something stupid has happened too.
Oh, and do a lot of that too. Yelling at the radio and phone. And my family is constantly making fun of me for saying "affirmative and disregard". and the playback on the phone and radio, I'm always looking for it on my cell phone, then I remember AT&T doesn't have that feature!
Hehe. I used to talk in "ten" codes all the time too. :o) Great list!
This is funny. I have my post half done I am trying to think of three more things. I am certain my family will be full of ideas if I ask them later.
Smiles!
Rebekah,
I plan on getting on board with this, this week! I woke up and felt so awful this morning (voice is goine!) that I just posted a picture and after perusing, am gonna call it a day. I asked my husband if he thought my hoarse voice sounded sexy and he said he thought I sounded like a smoker...
Ahhh true love!!
Blessings, Joanne
I know what you mean about the standing thing. My butt is wired the same way. I once told the boys I changed my name to Beautiful. If I'm going to have to hear it 1000 times an hour, it might as well be something pretty! LOL! (Not that Mom isn't, but you know what I mean.)
Post a Comment