I heard in the news today that a flight attendant filed a law suit against Victoria Olsteen.... if you aren't familiar with the Victoria, her husband Joel Olsteen is the pastor of a very large church in Houston TX. He also has a Sunday morning program on Tv...
The claim is that Victoria shoved the attendant, then elbowed her in the chest after she asked the attendant to clean up some sort of liquid spill in her seat... the spill was reportedly there before the Olsteens got to their seat... The attendant is filing for 10% of the Olsteen's net worth.. TEN PERCENT!... stating that the incident gave her hemorrhoids, mental anguish and a loss of faith.... hemorrhoids?? Seriously?? and this is on national Tv. Now the whole world knows this woman has hemorrhoids- which I seriously doubt was caused by a shove and a poke...
Now if... and I mean 'IF'... this incident actually and truly occurred the way the attendant is reporting, I have one question. Exactly how much does a tube of Preperati0n H cost these days?
This case is being tried in front of a jury. I hope that the American people realize this woman is just wanting some free money and her 15 minutes of fame. I could rant on but I don't think I need to dignify this case any further.
Have a great weekend! It's my weekend off. YAY!
August 08, 2008
Again. People Wanting Something For Nothing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Hey, maybe I should send her some coupons. She can get Prep H free with them at Walgreens this month! lol
Utterly ridiculous.
I saw this in the news the other day. I'm not a big fan of the Osteen's but come on lady, get a grip on reality! If it really happened Victoria should apoligise publicly & that's that.
Hemroids...sheesh!
I had not heard about this...but oh my gosh. How ridiculous. Hemorrhoids!!!! That is crazy.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
wow, that is rediculous! You are right, someone trying to get some free money. I cannot even believe that the courts let something like this even get that far.
It could me a really big hemorrhoid.
RIDICULOUS!! 10% of total net worth??? I'm praying that justice will prevail.
TAG! You're it!
I read this story online and was appalled! 10%? SHEESH! I think it is interesting to note that this is not this attendant's first lawsuit concerning something like this.
C'mon people, go out and work for your money like everyone else.
If Mrs. Osteen was out of line (and at least three people testified that she was NOT http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/5941336.html) then she should apologize. And THAT should be the end of it.
Post a Comment