Around our house lately Gracie has been doing this little dance thing. She came up with it standing on our front porch and had Caleb and I rolling. Over the weekend she added a step to it and I just had to get it on video. It puts me in the mind of an "End Zone" dance when a player makes a touch down.
I took this video with my digital camera. I had to re-tape it three times to get it to come out somewhat decent. It still doesn't provide the full affect as seeing it in person- the expression on Gracie's face when she does this dance cracks me up.
The dance looks the best toward the end. Gracie slows down so Suzie can follow along. And little "Miss Repeat" (Suzie) has to do every thing Gracie does.





4 comments:
They are so cute! I'm watching this at work and we all were laughing!
Too cute - it's something that Gracie came up w/that and of course little miss copy cat. They are such a pair. I'd like to squeeze
Love Mamaw
Funny girls!!
Cutie patooties....
Post a Comment