October 18, 2008

An Enthusiastic View Point

Here I was going to post about Suzie's surgery yesterday... she had tubes put in her ears and adenoids taken out. all went well... but then I came across this Y0utube video and decided to post it instead.

This video is about 10 minutes long but not boring. This guy explains his political stance with such enthusiasm... actually, I don't think he could talk if his hands were tied down.... Even if you don't agree with him, you can't argue that he isn't passionate about his view point... and he does make some very good points...



And to just add one more comment I heard Huckabee make during an interview- Our government is supposed to be set up to "protect us". It is not intended for our government to "provide for us"

4 comments:

Mari said...

He is enthusiastic! And - he has a lot of good to say. It makes such sense - why don't people understand?

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

I like that guy. I think he recorded this in the bathroom, but it's still cool.

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see that some people really do "get it". Thanks for posting this!!

Unknown said...

That is a really cool video. Thanks for sharing!