November 24, 2008

Im A Gorgeous Grocery Store Princess

Ok, maybe not gorgeous. I just threw that in there because, well- its my blog and I can.

Remember how I mentioned that I thought Kr0ger read my blog? Well, I think I'm gonna put some money down on that bet...

Saturday after work I stopped in Kr0ger to pick up a few things. Being a weekend, and in the midst of the Holiday Season- the store was pretty crowded. I only had a few item in my cart but I needed to write a check so I couldn't go through the self-check out, and there were no '15 items or less' registers open.

I was in no rush so I got in line and waited my turn. A manager cut through one of the unused registers carrying an item... my guess was he was getting a price check... This was the same manager that I posted about that came out on the floor one day when it was busy and ran a register himself.

I smiled as he walked by, half tempted to ask him if he ever read blogs... lol- mine in particular... A few short seconds later he returned, scooting past me, and through the empty check-out line. He walked up to the customer service desk, then back to the that empty check-out register.

Motioning to me, "Here. This registers is going to open." The Manager waved me into the empty line, "She'll be here in just a second".

I smiled, "Thanks"... thinking in the back of my head 'He has got to be reading my blog'...

He smiled back at me, "We opened it just for you."...Gasp! He DOES read my blog!...

I chuckled to myself as the Manager went on about his duties. Life is so funny strange sometimes.... yep- have to blog about this...

4 comments:

Mari said...

Hmmm - I think you are right! Let's ask him to quit lurking and comment!

Maggie said...

LOL That is too funny! =)

Maggie said...

BTW, come on over to my blog; I have an award waiting for you!! =)

Unknown said...

LOL, that is too funny! You just never know do you?