November 28, 2008

Whats Better Than A Sand Box



For Suzie's 2nd birthday, my Mom got her a sandbox.... maybe it was her 1st. Yep, I just checked my shutterfly photos and it was her 1st birthday... see Suzie climbing in head first?



Anyway, Suzie Loved, loved loved her sandbox. If I would have let her, she would have been in it all day long. She could spend hours loading up buckets and bowls of sand. Dumping it out. Then patting it down.... Scoop. Dump. Pat. Repeat....


Sunday morning, 4:30 am, I turned the shower on Hot to warm up the bathroom before I got in. Just as I was washing up, Suzie woke up, came in my bathroom and left the door standing wide open.... Burrrr!! she let out all my heat... "Suzanna! Shut the door. Its COLD!'


Suzie grabbed hold of Snickers (the kitty) and brought him into the bathroom with her, along with her pillow and blanket... she doesn't go anywhere without her blanket and pillow... She shut the bathroom door, arranged her pillow and blanket, and plopped down in front of the toilet.


Suzie played with Snickers like a baby while I got ready for work... seriously, she kept poking at him and saying 'goochy goochy goo' She's hysterical... Just before I turned my hair dryer on I heard Suzie coo at Snickers, "Sneekors, you bettah than a sandboxss"

6 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

What a hoot! Not many kids can be that cute and that funny at 4:30 AM!!!

Heidi said...

Oh how cute. Don't you just love the fact that you capture those moments and phrases that you may forget on the blog. Sometimes it's not the big things, but the little everyday ones.

Anonymous said...

Awwww...what a sweet memory! I'm so glad you're recording all of these precious things your children say!

Mari said...

I guess that was pretty good praise for the kitty!

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Now that is love. So cute!
Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!

Rachel Hauck said...

Too funny!