January 13, 2009

Shivering Cold Chills Down My Spine

Visiting Blog world this morning, I stopped by Mari's and got a little Freak-Out-Flashback. I have this odd fear of frogs. I say odd, but its a purely rational fear due to having older, bratty brothers. You can check out that post here. Although I have outgrown my fear to some degree, this video clip gave me cold chills.

And the funny thing about life- Suzie loves frogs. I can totally see her doing something like this. I would really freak out- just thinking of all the places the frogs could wonder while they were in the underwear.... Oh, ok. Stop. Ctrl, Alt, Delete-... I cant continue any more for fear of hyperventilating. Just watch the video. It is funny.

... just a side note: yesterday at the babysitters, Suzie played with the plastic toy dinosaurs all day. She even took a nap holding on to the big stuffed dinosaur... On the flip side, she will swaddle up her baby dolls and don lip gloss all day long...

8 comments:

Mari said...

Yeah - that could be Suzie! It is funny though.

Nicole said...

LOL how did she manage to get all of those in her underwear?! That is hilarious. Gross.

Rachel Hauck said...

That was gross! But funny. The mom didn't seem too freaked out and apparently the little girl didn't mind.

Sharon Hayes said...

Hey Bek, I didn't have any brothers but I still don't particularly like picking up frogs - too slimy. :o)

Tracey said...

That video is hilarias! I would DIE if I saw that in real life! EEWW... Thanks for stopping by mu blog! You are like me - you have your hands full!

AlaneM said...

So that's what you were talking about on FB lol!! That video is SO funny - but personally I think frogs are fab so it just makes me laugh.

Just me~Bobbie Jo said...

That is the funniest thing I have seen(today). Thanks for the laugh.

Unknown said...

Now I understand what the comment was about on facebook! LOL This is disgusting!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwww