I know Fall isn't officially here- but according to my trees, its getting closer... and I love the Fall season.

Thursday as I drove up to my house, I noticed the leaves in this particular tree starting to change.
Not the most vibrant color, but it made me anxious to see the colors the rest of my tress will produce.
Friday when I pulled into my driveway, I noticed this...
I pointed out the fallen leaves to Gracie and Suzie. Gracie asked "Can we get the rake and make a big pile so I can jump in it?"
I laughed, "I don't think there are enough leaves to make a pile. But it wont be long."





7 comments:
Rebekah,
You are so like me. These are the ways I can tell when fall is truly on the way. I too keep checking my maple in the front for any changing colors or falling leaves blowing down our streets. Not just yet, but I can sense it won't be long.
Thanks for sharing your pictures so I can enjoy your signs!
Love and Hugs ~ Kat
I'm seeing signs of Fall here too - the same ones you are seeing.
I LOVE FALL - it's my favorite season next to winter. Can't wait til the leaves turn here in TN- it has such a nostalgic, "nesting" feeling. Fire in the fireplace. . . and soup on the stove.
P.S. love the pictures<.
Fall is my favorite season of the year. I hope we get a good one, since summer completely passed us by!
Great pictures, your trees look like they'll be beautiful in a few weeks!
oh man that makes me crave it! i'm not sure what to expect 'round here in texas, so the few maple trees i've spotted have my eye on them. even if i only have one or two leaves i'm gonna jump! hee hee.
Can't wait to come up in a few weeks....looking forward to fall too.
Post a Comment