I had a post written for today, but in light of the Presidents speech last night I thought I would post this.
September 10, 2009
Not The Reform We Need
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had a post written for today, but in light of the Presidents speech last night I thought I would post this.
illustrations from istock.com
2 comments:
Rebekah,
I don't think a government run health care is the answer people are seeking. I keep waiting for competition and affordable health care for everyone. We need to stop treating health insurance like a business.
Great post! The lotto system and drawings is not the answer!
Love and Hugs ~ Kat
I have always liked John Stossel! He really nailed this one. I have a friend from Canada and her Dad has had medical problems lately. They have had a lot of trouble with their health plan.
Post a Comment