Suzie came out of her room yesterday and it was quite obvious she dressed herself. Notice the mis-matched colors and patterns... and you can't see it, but she has on two different color socks.

As I watched her play around on the front porch I remembered a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon and busted out laughing. Immediately I text my sister... chuckling and giggling... thinking about Suzie's crazy imagination, it dawned on me how much she resembles Calvin.
My dad loved Calvin and Hobbes comic strip... I can still hear him laughing... He would have gotten a big kick watching Suzie grow up... I need to get me some Calvin and Hobbes comic books... *smiling*





6 comments:
What a hoot!
That is one great picture! We love Calvin and Hobbes over here. We even had a cat named Hobbes. Now that you mention it, Suzie is a lot like Calvin, which means some wild times ahead for you!
I have soo much catching up to do on your blog!! Hope u had a great mothers day..I'm back to blogging :)
I love Calvin and Hobbes! Yes, I do!
Life is not the same without Calvin and Hobbes.
That is one great picture!
Adsense Alternative
Post a Comment