So the girls are arguing over who is smarter. You know the routine, back and forth, "I'm Smarter!"... "No, I'm Smarter!"... "No Im Smarter!"... "NoImSmarter!!"...
Gracie, the 6 year old, tried win the volley with one hard spike to the right, "You can't be smarter because you don't know what 3 plus 3 is!" Gracie smiled smartly at her 4 year old sister.
I thought that was an interesting strategy on Gracie's part. Caleb has taught Gracie and Suzie both a little math, but I wasn't sure what kind of comment Suzie was going to come back with... and I didn't have to wait long to find out.
Without even so much as a pause to think of the answer, Suzie sassed her reply to Gracie, "Yeah-huh. Its 6!!"
I laughed out, "Ha! Good one Suzie." and held my fist out for Suzie to bump in victory. I glanced over at Gracie, smiling, "Sorry Grace, but you set yourself up for that one, and Suzie slam-dunked it"
August 02, 2010
Three Plus Three Equals A Slam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love this story!
And as for who's smarter between you and me, I bow to the genius!
Rachel
Smart girl!! =)
Post a Comment