Yesterday we were at Rick and Angels. Gracie and Julia were coloring and one of them hit the other so the other one retaliated. This started about 10 minutes of....
Julia: you smacked me first
Gracie: you mack me firs
It was kinda funny but got old rather quickly. I tried to tell Julia to quit, since she is the 10 yr old. Gracie was getting aggitated and exagerating her whole "you mack me firs". In Julia's defense it was funny to watch her but I was trying not to laugh. Finally Gracie turns to Julia and yells, "It not FUnny"
At this point I couldn't help but bust out laughing. Gracie looks at me with a big smile on her face realizing she was making us laugh.
A little bit later the girls and I went home. As we were driving down the road I hear Gracie from her car seat doing this funny laugh. Not her usual laugh but it was.....I guess the only way to describe it is like that funny, forced laugh of George McFly (Back to the Future). I turned down the radio and asked her what she was doing. She stopped laughing and got this serious look on her face for about 10 seconds. Then she threw her head back and started again with the "Oh ah ah oh oh ah". Oh, she makes me laugh
September 25, 2006
What a laugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
She is a funny girl! I'm missing all the fun!
Love you, R
Post a Comment