Growing up in FL I am very familiar with daylight saving time. Here in IN, atleast where I live, they've always stayed the same time....until this year that is. A state law was passed to try and get all of IN on the same time. In the spring we all set our clocks forward one hour. Now here we are in the fall and the clocks go back one hour. This is, apparently, too much for some people to grasp.
Several people have called this morning to ask me what the correct time is. My 2nd officer came on duty at 0630 instead of 0730. My response to clear him on the radio was his unit number and the correct time. It took him about an hour to figure it out. He came on station a little bit ago and we talked about the whole time change thing. About 2 hours have passed and he just called me from his office to ask what time he is supposed to go off duty. "2:30" I say trying not to laugh..."you came on an hour early, so you go home an hour early"
I started Lost in NashVegas and loving it. I'm only into chapter 3...I would probalby be further along if people would stop calling me to ask what time it is
October 29, 2006
Its what time??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
LOL.
Rachel
I wish the time would just stay the same, don't you? Asa got up at 5:56 Sunday morning and 6:15 today. Agh!!! LOL
LOL too - the nerve of those people interrupting your reading time. Hee Hee Hee
Post a Comment