My sister tagged me last week and I am just now getting to it....
First, the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
8 Random Things About Me
1) I love storms. I've taken a couple "weather spotter classes" from a Ball State Professor. He takes his class out west every year and they chase storms. I think that would be the coolest thing ever! Someday I hope to travel out west and chase a few storms.
2) Fresh seafood and mexican are tied for my favorite things to eat. Raw oysters, crab, chips and salsa, chimichangas.... alligator isn't bad eatin' either. Add a beer to any of these menu's and you've got yourself a meal.
3) Growing up I had to do everything my brothers did. When I was 3 or 4 Pete tricked me into thinking that he swallowed a dime, so I swallowed my nickel. I cried and cried because I was supposed to put it in the offering plate when it came around. Now I didn't have anything to put in the plate.
4) When I was 2, I think, I nailed my foot to a board. Pete was wearing thick soled shoes and stood on a nail sticking out of a board. I, of course, had to do it to. However, I had on thin flimsy shoes and my foot sunk right down on the nail. ....I also let a 4 wheeler run over my foot because Joel and Pete did. But again I was wearing 'little girl' shoes. It hurt. I cried. Joel felt bad. Wow, I could go on and on with little tales like this...
5) About the age of 12 a friend and I were bored during a chapel service in school. We were sitting next to a book shelf that had a couple glue sticks sitting there. Hummm..... Bored. Books. Glue sticks. Need I say more??
6) "Le Freak" by Chic was one of my favorite songs when I was little. I used to run into my brother Danny's room and beg him to play it over and over.
7) I am a 'glass half full' kinda person
8) I once got a baseball size jaw breaker stuck in my mouth. ..... and yes it had something to do with my brother Pete.
Now, who to tag. Julie, Joel, Heather, Dana, Rebecca, 911 Dispatcher, HotRodHanna, Wadical,
If I tagged you and you don't want to play, don't worry about it. It's all for fun.
Mom and Grandma don't have a blog but I tag the two of you. You can just e-mail them out.
May 14, 2007
8 Random Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
If I get time today, I'll do this...but since I just posted two new posts..I'll probably save it in my drafts for a few days so I have something to post while I'm working in Orlando. :)
I wish we lived closer so we could meet in person..I think we would be great friends :)
I'm so sorry you wanted to be like Pete. :)
Love, R
Hmmm, you have quite the naughty streak in you, don't you.
That story about the nail and the board...uhhh, made me a little queasy on that one. But it's all good.
At least you survived, my friend! It's a wonder, but you did. :D
Post a Comment