I know last week was my birthday, but I am having a give a way this week. I have training most of this week and probably wont be able to post. I thought it would be a good time to have a give a way.... I've never done one before so if any of you have any tips on how to do it better next time, let me know...
I don't mind going to training. It breaks up the daily rut. This week I have training for the system we use to access driving records, criminal histories and other information. The system has been recently updated and its been several years since I've attended training. I thought it would be a good idea to fore go the on-line recertification and see what new info they are teaching in class.
For my birthday I am giving away a copy of my sister's latest book Sweet Caroline. If you would like to enter, leave me a comment and I will draw a name on Saturday.
I haven't had time to read Sweet Caroline yet but I had a lot of fun standing in my kitchen helping Rachel brainstorm the book.... I'm great at brainstorming and coming up with ideas, but man, it's a lot of work to sit down and actually write out the details. Rachel does a great job and I love reading her stories...
Good Luck and I will see you back on Saturday.






16 comments:
Yeah. Who doesn't enjoy a giveaway?
Smiles!
I love a good book...count me in!
I could so use a bit of a literary getaway. And thanks for the award - have fun in training!
I would like to win, just to be able to say that I won something. Please don't send me the book if I do win, though. It looks like chick lit. If I win, please give my copy to megan. I love it when ladies wear hats.
Rebekah,
I think you did a great job with your first Give Away post!
It's nice to meet you...I saw your name on Joanne's blog (Blessed...) and thought I would come over to visit.
I would love to be considered for the give away, especially now that I know it is your sister's book. Very cool!
I enjoyed looking at your snow days pics too...so much fun! (There's no snow in Ft. Lauderdale, so we have to enjoy looking at everyone else's).
Take Care,
Melissa
Bek, this is a wonderful thing for you to do. I know whoever wins it will love the book - I really did, she kept me guessing on how things were going to work out, I recommend all the others go to their local bookstore or amazon.com to purchase it.
Love Mom
Hi Rebekah. Its me, you know, your long lost blog friend, Dana. Ha ha. I'm at work and trying to get caught up on your blog (reading from the top down) so shhhhh - don't tell my bosses!
That book looks good and I think it is so cool your sis is a famous author! I hope I win!!!
So Cool! Please Please enter me!
I would LOVE to read your sister's book. So how is yours coming along..hmmm?
I just started writing mine yesterday afternoon. (I still feel odd even typing that). My husband finally just said, "Start Writing!" So, I did.
And as far as your training goes, I am right there with you. I have a few more months of training myself, ugh!
Blessings, Joanne
I want in Rebekah.. I want to read Sweet Caroline. And I want to buy a copy for my SIL who named her daughter Caroline and rarely sees a day where Sweet Caroline isn't sung to her. :0)
So great to read that your sister is published. I know many a blogger that wants to do the same.
Blessings friend.
Chelle'
I want to win! That book looks good and I'm an author too, so I know how much work it really does take! This is a neat idea!
Hi Everyone,
This is Rachel's sister and for her birthday, I TOO will give a way a free copy of Sweet Caroline.
Draw two names, Beka.
She's always a good help to me. Giving me ideas or reading beginning chapters. Recently, Beka supplied me with little girl knowledge since there are two 4 yr old girls in my next book, Love Starts With Elle.
Thanks for commenting everyone! Believe it or not, THIS is how we get the word out.
And P.S. I'm very far from famous. Can't even see the "f" I'm so far back. ;)
Rachel
Love the giveaways!! And my list from yesterday was about books - go figure :)
Your sis has written a lot of books...I'll remember her next time I go on a CBD spree.
I hope the training goes well for you Rebecca. And this giveaway is at terrific idea, I would love to read your sister's books! I am going to be on the lookout next time I go book shopping.
Good luck to you Rachel!
Sign me up! I would love to read you sisters book.
Count me in!! And thanks for the award!!
G'day from Australia,
Hope you had a great birthday. Yep, I'm familiar with some of the blogs in your previous post.
Post a Comment