August 06, 2008

Wordless Wednesday- Don't Toss Your Cookies

I was trying to snap a picture of Caleb and Josh on this ride (the ones in the back). Upon further reflexion of this picture, I thought the expressions of the other people on the ride was hysterical

Head on over and check out other Wordless Wednesday posts

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh now I don't do roller coaster so I'd be 'cookie tossin' for sure! LOL Happy WW

Toni said...

Oh! People are so funny, aren't they? Is the one guy sleeping or what? LOL

A Stone Gatherer said...

Oh my that is a good pictures! Did he finally lose it?!

~michelle pendergrass said...

How funny!

Muthering Heights said...

Oh my gosh, that is SO funny!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness I wonder if that guy was seriously going to get sick or if he was just horsin' around for his girl!

One Mom said...

That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

That's FUNNY!!! I love how you were able to catch their expressions.

I see you're a dispatcher and married to a fire fighter - I'm married to a cop. God bless your husband and keep him safe!

Anonymous said...

yikes! LOL

~Rhen @yestheyareallmine said...

That is so stinkin' funny!!!!

AlaneM said...

Hahaha...I love the bored kids in the front - hilarious!!

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Gotta feel sorry for the poor sleepy guy in front! ick!

Sharon Hayes said...

THIS IS SO FUNNY!! Great picture

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

OH Rebekah - that is tooo funny. So, you were there, did the guy toss his cookies or was he just faking it? I'm guessing he was just faking it. Good catch though!!!! That looks like the ride that goes back and forth like left to right until the cars are almost horizontal at the highest point...they call it the "conquistodor" at Six Flags in Arlington. That is what that ride looks like.

Too darned funny!!! Great Wordless Wednesday picture.

Chrissy said...

ewwwwwww. nasty but funny.

Tina said...

That is a GREAT 'accidental' focal point...so funny!

Thanks for coming by...have a great day!

Jane said...

That's funny!
Hey, I'm in small town Indiana too.
Well, a different small town,
but rural Indiana. :)

Anonymous said...

That is soooo funny! One person is ready to throw up and the other guy looks like he's taking a nap. Great capture!

PhotoChick said...

Thank you SO much for stopping by my blog! Wanted to return the favor, and tell you what a kick I got out of your WW - too funny! Those people DO look like they're about to toss their cookies!

Hope you had a wonderful day, and thanks again for stopping by! Much love to you & yours, take care & God Bless

xoxo,
Amanda

the Albino Bowler said...

I like your Wordless Wednesdays. That's a great idea. What a coincidence. I justed posted an article called "A Storm's a' Comin'" about storms, serendipitous moments, and life in New Orleans in August. I hit "Next" to take a break and read someone else's blog, and yours came up. Nicely done. And I see that you are a fan of juicy stormy weather.
OK, back to work...

Lisa said...

That is a great picture! It is amazing when you can freeze a moment and it looks like that!
I love your header and your title! LOL!
Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is priceless! The kids in the front are almost asleep and the dude about to blow chunks is hysterical (faking or not, that's funny stuff). Your boys look like they're having a great time!

Shelly said...

I think those facial expression are great of the other kids too. Especially the one that looks like the ride is soooo boring!