October 29, 2008

Worless Wednesday: Suzie the Plumber

In keeping with all the recent political garb, I thought the title for the post was perfect. This picture 'cracks' me up. I was taking a picture of the girls playing and didn't realize what I took a picture of until I saw it on my computer screen.

Check out other Wordless Wednesdays

9 comments:

The Farmer Files said...

Ohh love Suzie! How timely! Much aloha!

Maggie said...

So funny!!! LOL

My poor niece can never keep her pants up... she has plumber's crack all the time!!

Anonymous said...

Very appropriate. Great pic.

Happy WW

Mari said...

Too funny!

Sharon Hayes said...

LOL - so FUNNNNIE (Suzie has such a cute toosh) and it looks like they are working so hard too!!

Love Mamaw

Anonymous said...

That is just too darn cute! Your girls are precious!

Happy Wordless Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

I have teenage girls that look just like that. They now make pants that do that on purpose. Go Suzie, Fashion Diva!

Mindy said...

LOL too funny!

Unknown said...

LOL my TWELVE year old looks like that constantly!! I tell him all the time "say NO to crack!" He says "Uh mom! Jeez!" lol