I came home from work one afternoon to find this... Obviously Chuck let her dress herself.... I explained to Gracie... or tried to explain... that her outfit didn't really match. Gracie stood back and looked down at herself, "Yes it does. See? They're both polka dots"
Oh, and you can't really tell from the picture- but both the shirt and pants were from last year and wayy too small for her growing frame... but she sure was proud of herself ;)
Check out other Wordless Wednesdays...





12 comments:
So cute! maybe she can start a new trend!
LOL! If my husband dresses my daughter her clothes are always on backwards. He swears the buttons go in the front!
She looks so happy with herself! I have often had the pleasure of taking my ... uh..uniquely fashioned children out in public ;-) I just can't resist their pride of accomplishment. And the occasional looks we get make me giggle, too.
WOW! I love the new look, Rebekah! Been awhile since I've been here...hope you will forgive me. Polkadot picture is ADORABLE :D LOVE IT!
Can't argue with that logic now can you? Too funny!
Hee hee! My girly looks like that almost every day:)
Ha ha, thats pretty cute! I would take that any day compared to what my son picks out!
Stripes, polka dots, patterns, etc...as long as they all have pink in them, my four year old thinks they work!
Your daughter is adorable...mismatched polka dots and all!
Did she wear this "outfit" to school? Too cute.
My friends girls have some "interesting" outfits! This one is not too bad! LOL She is a doll baby!
That is so precious!
My daughter isn't even 2 yet and she turns her nose up when she doesn't want to wear something I pick out. I think I'm going to be seeing alot of mismatched outfits she she figures out she can dress herself.
Post a Comment