Sitting at the table, enjoying a helping of ice cream and brownies... the kind with peanut butter chunks in them- Yum... I listened to Gracie, Suzie and my nephew discuss how old they were.
Asa turns to me and asks, "How old are you, Aunt Bekah?"
I laughed, "Ha! Well, I'm older than 3 plus 5."
Asa looked at me, still waiting.
"I'm 38" I answered, scooping warm brownie with melted ice cream into my mouth
Gracie turns to Asa, "Hey, lets see if we can count that high" ...now don't that make you want to choke on a brownie?...
I guess that means your old when a couple of kindergartners thinks its a feat to count to 38.
September 25, 2009
Boy, Am I Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
aww, just tell 'em you're 40...that way they can learn to count by 10's! hahahah.
I remember when my Dad turned 40 I thought he was so old! Now I'm 48 - doesn't seem so old anymore!
LOL Wait til Gracie asks me how old I AM!! That may be a real challenge for her :o)
AND remember you are not old, just OLDER. . .
See you later today
I think the best part of that story was the brownies with the peanut butter chunks in them! YUM.
LOL, that is too funny!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE peanut butter...especially mixed in ice cream......yum yum yum
I think the best part of that story was the brownie Domain registration india
Post a Comment